Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Photos: Round 1

I took Stella for a walk today. It's the first one we've gone on since her surgery last Thursday. On the plus side, people walk on the far side of the path from us because she looks like a rabid raccoon (the area around her eyes is shaved and she slobbers worse than Beethoven). On the minus side, my beautiful shar-pei dog looks like a freakin rabid raccoon. 
These are some of the pictures I took with my point-and-shoot digital camera. It makes me really excited to get a digital SLR, whenever I may get that lucky. Ahem, Andy ;O)

I was completely entranced by the funky bubble seedling things on these trees.
And the fern (I know it's not a fern, but I like calling it that) that was bigger than my foot...in NEWARK! How vedy, vedy interesting.
Okay, so they're all out of order on here. This is an older one of my Stellykins cuddling on the couch with me.
Take that PETA. Ugh! That group has good intentions, but boy does it just grind my gears that they think killing pets is a good way to "free them from their misery". Take a look at Stella, and tell me that she isn't completely one hundred percent happy. (you'll be lying if you ever do tell me that, by the way.)
Ahhhh, and back to the funky seedling things

FLOWERS! 
And below, I was messing with the exposure settings on my camera. The purple turned out rather nicely, don't you think?

No comments: