Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i am so pumped

i am so pumped i didn't even capitalize this first sentence.

Actually, I am having a terrible day so far. It included all the regulars: no clothes to wear, had to scrape the ice off my car with the lid of a plastic container, late to work, tired as all get out, and to top it all off, I have a full body scan at my dermatologist's today. So I get to get naked in front of other people so they can make sure I don't have any funny looking freckles. Whoop-freakin-eee. The joys of being a pale person.

Buuuuuut, I am excited because it's November, and I am chugging along with my NaNo novel. 17,800 words or something like that. Last year, I only got to around 23,000, so this year is going phenomenal. Shout out to Andy who, despite his complaining last night a little, has been relatively tolerant of my reclusiveness this month as I spend as many waking minutes as possible in front of his computer.

Also, Stella ran away on Halloween, but she came back at 4 in the morning. Bad dog. I still love her.

Oh, and I submitted my application for MVNU...even though I'm drop-dead poor, I'm going to school. (Yay school!)

SYOTFS

No comments: